effective women

Women living the effect of Jesus in their lives, and letting that effect ripple through to their families, friends and all they come in contact with. We are all recovering from something. We live life filled with compassion for others, knowing our lives intertwine for some spiritual reason. Women reaching out to other women, bonding, sharing, as God would have us do. Leaving all those we come in contact with, even better than when we met, as Jesus would.



Thursday, June 9, 2011



Today I can be grateful that the earth will continue to revolve without any help from me. I am free to live my own life, safe in the knowledge that a Higher Power is taking care of the world, my loved ones, and myself.

(Courage to Change, pg. 283)  Thank you Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you do not see your comment immediately it is because we moderate each message. Please be patient. It will appear very soon!